Hi everyone — I’ve still been getting a trickle of comments on this blog, which I find a little heart warming, but I wanted to let people know that this blog is now officially closed and there will be no further posts. My adventure in the UK ended in June and I’m now midway through my first year of a PhD in the US. (I’ll be back in the UK in April 2009 to attend the Beyond Part III conference and the SUSY breaking conference in Durham.)
For those who want to replace this blog with a more active RSS feed, might I humbly suggest the following physics-y blogs of similar flavo(u)r:
- Asymptotia. Science and science-lifestyle.
- Backreaction. One of the best physics blogs out there, some really high-quality posts on physics and physics life.
- Cosmic Variance. One of the most (deservedly) famous physics blogs out there, now part of Discover.
- The Everything Seminar. Cornell mathematics PhDs.
- Imaginary Potential. Physics grad students and post-docs.
- High Energy PhDs. A range of particle physics grad students (hep-th/ph/ex).
- Metadatta. A PhD who has commented on this blog in its early days.
- Musings. Formal theory.
- Not Even Wrong. Say what you will about his assessment of string theory, but PW is very good at keeping up with particle physics news.
- A Quantum Diaries Survivor. Lots of great posts on experimental particle physics.
- The Quantum Pontiff. One of the first blogs to ever link to me.
- Resonaances. A great theory blog… now leaving CERN.
- Secret Blogging Seminar. Berkeley PhDs.
- Symmetry Breaking. HEP community news from Symmetry Magazine.
- US LHC Blogs. Experientalists on the LHC.
- What’s New. Terry Tao’s blog, lots of great bits of wisdom — even for non-mathematicians.
Take care, everyone!
Filed under: Just for Fun | 4 Comments